- swept/vacuumed/mopped the floor
- decorated the Christmas tree
- done laundry (the last of which is still in the dryer)
- made up the new futon for Dad
- won the battle of stuffing the new bedspread into the duvet
You're damn skippy we're eating pizza tonight. I can't be bothered otherwise.
I will be leaving the house at the butt-crack of dawn (if not before, now that I think about it) to head towards Paris to pick up Dad. I suspect that posting will be light through the end of the year, so have a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays (yeah, I said it!*) and have a wonderful New Year's!
*That's a joke for my fellow Americans