Tuesday, December 12, 2006

today's the big day!

Oh my god, I think I'm going to throw up.

Update: Well, that pretty much sucked. Not that I got anyone denying me permission to put them in the guide, but I am still struggling to make myself understood and that's damn tiring. Not to mention frustrating beyond belief. I also confirmed my suspicions that I'm not meant to be a door to door salesperson. Well, make that sales full stop. I have always despised cold calling and I don't even like talking on the phone with people I don't know. I don't know what I was thinking, taking this on. I'll just be happy and relieved when it's over.

Of course, on the way home, I realized that this opened a whole new can of worms for me. Is this what I'm supposed to be doing? Just grabbing whatever questionable job that seems halfway doable? I can see a miserable life stretching out before me, full of positions of glorified babysitting (my first job here) or as unwilling English tutor.

So what the hell am I supposed to be? That, my friends, is the $25,000,000 question.

If you have the answer, please write it on a 3 x 5 card and mail to:

Vivi
Bottomless Pit of Despair
Middle of Nowhere,
France.

This negative post was brought to you in part by: the letters OMGWTF?!

No comments: