Thursday, February 14, 2008

happy VD!

Yes, that still makes me laugh. Hello, my name is Vivi and I am twelve years old.

Anyway, yes, today is la fête de Saint-Valentin, and we started it off with a romantic trip to the doctor's office. No no, we're fine, just have some small complaints that have been going on for a while and now that Stéph is on break can actually make an effort to correct. And my complaint, well, it's not totally gross or anything, but it's going to require further attention and it's kind of yucky so I'll save that for a non-Valentine's Day post.

Aaaaaaaaanyway, as I mentioned yesterday, we're celebrating very low key this year and are cooking up some evil yummy food (there will be cheese and potatoes and charcutrie and wine and it's not raclette!) after which we will certainly roll around clutching our tummies - but in a very romantical way.

I am so lucky because Stéph and I still tell each other every single day "I love you" and despite what I said three years ago, I don't feel like we have to go out for dinner because, in the end, I don't have to prove anything to anyone (plus we're kind of broke, thank you car!). I wish for all of you the same kind of happiness and love in your lives.

No comments: