Monday, September 07, 2009

five years?!

You would think something as big as my fifth anniversary of living in this country, as well as starting this blog, would ring a bell in my brain, but alas, it went right by me. Considering that it coincides with la rentrée, you'd think it would loom rather large in my head. And yet, last week all I could think about getting back into our school routine. Though I suppose I do have an excuse - I never had a pint sized whirlwind flying through the house before to distract me.

Here's to five years in France, five years of blogging, and thanks to all of you that continue to read my drivel follow along, the friends I've made throughout the world, and to my husband for putting up with the culture shock, the identity crises, and all the drama that comes with marrying a ferner. Chin-chin !

6 comments:

Ksam said...

Happy Franciversary to you too!!

nina said...

Congratulations to the two of you! And keep posting. It's wonderful to listen from afar.

laanba said...

Happy Anniversary to you. I think you were in your first year of marriage when I found this blog. I can't believe it has been so long. I've enjoyed following along!

Epiphany said...

Wow - it really doesn't seem like five years!
Nevertheless, Happy 5th Anniversary! You are an amazing woman. I love you!

The Inside Skinny Girl said...

Ditto, happy "Franciversary", Vivi. Except I thought that was spelled "furriner" or "furr'ner"... :snickers wickedly::

Suz said...

Congrats Vivi! I live vicariously through your escape of South Carolina for France..