Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Oh hey, what's up blog?

Many, many thanks to those of you that haven't yet deleted this site from your bookmarks (or your reader, your email, or however the heck you end up here). How are you? We're ok. Fry started school, we've basically been sick ever since, I finally did my bookbinding stage, and we're getting ready to go to the US, where I'll celebrate Thanksgiving in my native land for the first time since 2003. I've actually written a couple of posts that will show up this week. Thanks for sticking around and here's hoping there will be more posts, especially after our trip home, to share with you soon!

217 : 365

4 comments:

Eileen said...

Yay! Love reading your posts about life in France. Would love to have an extended visit someday but meanwhile I enjoy reading your blog. Thanks!

Vivi said...

Thank you, Eileen!!

Anonymous said...

please don't tell me you really named your son frech fry?!

Vivi said...

....no. It's a name I made up when I was pregnant and kept it on the blog after he was born. I'll never put his real name on the blog.