Friday, July 27, 2007

eight annoying things about me

When Aimee at PutYourFlareOn tagged me for this meme, I thought, "Only eight? Ha!"

1. I'm a procrastinator. Proof: I told Aimee I'd do this two days ago. Hm. Curiously, I'm not a procrastinator when it comes to work. Somehow, I'm able to seperate that from the rest of my life.

2. I don't keep the house as clean as I should. I know that if I just clean a little every day, I wouldn't have to do the big marathon cleaning sessions, but... meh, see number 1.

3. It takes me forever to fall asleep, and I usually flop around like a fish out of water until I do. This drives Stéph crazy, but we've worked out a routine where if he reads for a while until I fall asleep, everyone is happy.

4. I'm very sensitive to noise and light when I'm trying to fall asleep. We've worked out the light issue by getting Stéph a little book light, but I'm super sensitive to noise, and sometimes I have to close the bedroom door because I can hear the clock ticking downstairs. As a guest in other people's homes, I've been known to remove the battery from clocks. I always replace them and fix the time first thing in the morning.

5. I'm still smoking. A lot of people are annoyed by this.

6. Sometimes, I don't finish things that I start.

7.

8.

OK, that was mostly done to be funny, but this meme is harder than I thought! If you'd like to try this practice in humility, please steal this meme and let me know in the comments that you've done it. If you don't have a blog, faites comme chez vous, or make yourself at home and type up your list in the comments.

No comments: