Sunday, May 23, 2010

happy bithday to me!

Yep, it's my birthday! But really, I wanted to do this big post about Fry, and then I forgot what I wanted to say, and then I just kind of lost the will to blog. This has got to stop! Also, I just need to write stuff down, this is driving me crazy!

I can show you this: last week we checked out a public forest about fifteen minutes from here and we fell in love with it! Stéphane liked it so much we wanted to go back the next day but the weather didn't cooperate. It's pretty crappy as far as forests go (this one is gorgeous but 45 minutes away) but there are nice wide paths to follow and it's great to let Fry go and let him run around and discover. Something, I'm sorry to say, he doesn't get to do much in his day-to-day life.

A nice day for a walk

2 comments:

SSP said...

well Happy belated birthday!!!

Cracoucas said...

Happy birthday!!!


The Forêt d'Orient is where I spent my childhood vacation looking for mushrooms...

Although they're not as pretty, I think there are lots of great little places for nice walks around your Tiny Town...