Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Family Matters

Blarugh what a day. We've spent all day with Stéph's youngest sister, who's going through some really earth-shattering stuff right now, and we had to go to other side of the planet (Riems) and back as a part of her earth-shattering stuff, and now she's in the front room hopefully getting some much needed rest. She and I will hang out tomorrow while Stéph's at work, so in a bid to keep her mind off the earth-shattering stuff she can laugh at my pitiful french instead. Tonight she did tell me that she's glad she's getting to know me, it's just unfortunate that it's under these circumstances. Poor sweet thingie.

Before I go Try To Sleep (I think I see a new theme), I'm going to try to do the link thingie by reposting the link from the last post here and if it works, Anna is a golden sweet lady and if it doesn't then I'm a tired old bat who can't be bothered.

One more thing before I go......

The Funniest Thing I Saw Today
Man, you can't make this stuff up. On the way to the other side of the planet, we passed a camper with a Montana lisence plate. Boggles the mind how it got over here in the first place.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a motorcycle (you know, one of those luxury ones with sidebags and all) that shows up near my work everynow and then. I has a German plate, an Illinois plate, and several international (europe & us) motorcycle federation stickers.

A garbage truck in my neighbor hood has all kinds of USA plates lining the front window. I don't know if the driver has lived in all those places or if he just finds them in the trash around here. Probably the latter.

Anna

p.s. You're welcome. :)

Anonymous said...

Now you know why those shipping containers are SO big :-) Mom