- flooded the bathroom
- been informed that my mother-in-law doesn't think I'm doing such a great job keeping house (oh don't even get me started on this one please)
- forgotten how to make rice that isn't instant
- almost threw away a "good quality" table cloth (it's polyester, people)
So this morning I have:
- cleaned and mopped the front room
- taken precautions to not flood the bathroom again
- cleaned the gelatenous mass that was supposed to be rice from the saucepan, stove, and various and sundry other kitchen implements
- thrown the "good quality" table cloth in the wash to brighten it up a bit
And all before 9am.
I'll take that stiff drink now, please.