I can barely keep my eyes open. I hardly slept last night. I guess the stress of waiting for a phone call from Mr. Irish is getting to me.
In the meantime, Karla has tagged me for the "Seven Things" meme. Without further ado...
Seven Things I Plan to Do Before I Die
1. Become fluent in French (sometimes it seems impossible so it doesn't seem outrageous to include it)
2. Become a Mom
3. Go to Italy to see where my great-grandparents came from
4. Go to Poland to see where my great-grandparents came from
5. Buy a piano and relearn how to play it
6. Go on a cruise
7. Chuck it all and run off to become the rock star I was born to be
OK, not really. ;)
Seven Things I Can Do
1. Type freakishly fast
2. Sing pretty well
3. Write backwards
4. Act in front of an audience
5. Shake my boo-tay
6. Throw a baseball
7. Navigate the Paris Metro system
Seven Things I Can't Do
1. Be Patient
2. Raise my right eyebrow
3. Keep this apartment clean (MUST get a handle on this!)
4. Call my Mom and tell her how much I miss her
5. Touch my toes (and I used to be a dancer, for crissakes... must get a handle on this too)
6. Anything right-handed
7. Tell jokes well
Seven Things That I Find Really Attractive About the Opposite Sex
3. A good laugh
7. Willingness to put up with me
Seven Things I Say the Most
1. GodDAMN mutherFUCKER! (sorry Grandma)
2. Jesus CHRIST!! (sorry again)
3. What do you want for dinner tonight?
4. Excusez-moi, mais ma francais n'est pas tres bien....
5. Pardon? S'il vous plait, parlez doucement. :)
6. What did he say?
7. What did she say?
Seven Books I Love
1. The Secret Garden
2. The Outlander Series (series count, right?)
3. The Harry Potter Series
4. Les Miserables
5. Bridget Jones
6. Anything by John Irving (I owe my friend Carrie big time for that!)
7. The Riverside Shakespeare
So the last time I tagged somebody to do a meme, I got my ass handed to me, so I'll leave this one open, and if you take it, let me know and I'll link back to you. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go ask Steph Part 5, Question 3...
Update Sept. 8
Looks like Anne has taken me up on my offer!