Tuesday, November 02, 2010

TWO YEARS OLD!!!

I can't even believe it: my baby boy isn't a baby anymore! My big boy Fry reaches for my hand and leads me around the house (and the neighborhood!), gives me kisses (this is a very new development, hopefully he'll soon get over his shyness and do the same for Papa!), and is my favorite dance partner. I am so head over heels in love with this kid!! Happy birthday my sweet boy!

The kitchen is still not done, everything's going slower than we hoped (I'll put up a post about our progress tomorrow), so we'll celebrate with a proper American birthday cake next weekend. Right now I'm super excited for him to wake up from his nap so we can open up his birthday present: a play indoor tent for his room. I can't wait to see what he thinks!

6 comments:

Ksam said...

Happy Birthday Fry!!! :)

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday little one :-)

Take it from the mother of an, almost, 18yo. He will always be your baby.

SSP said...

wow - they sure grow up quick!!! screw the kitchen, enjoy the moment!

Lesley said...

Happy birthday to the big boy!

Ms Mac said...

Happy belated b'day to Fry. Gorgeous boy, can't wait to give him a cuddle again one day. Better be soon before cuddles are off the menu! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it. I have three teenagers. It's payback time! Love them up while they are young and want to hug you. S