Saturday, February 12, 2005

GISBE update: the emails are out!

Whew! It took me all afternoon, but all the emails are out! If you have any questions or concerns about the information you received, please send a reply to the email. I'd prefer to keep all correspondance going through the other email, so both Tracey and I can help you folks out.

Actually, today was the perfect day for it: it is terrible outside. It is dark, windy, and just plain miserable. So I was quite happy to have something to occupy me today. And really, if you ask me, Tracey had the really difficult part, which was assigning all the exchanges! As for me, I can't believe I used to do this for a living! Six months ago, I was the data entry Queen, I'm telling you.

Meanwhile, please go visit Tracey, as she's got a very interesting post about the statistics of the first ever GISBE. The numbers are quite surprising!

Now, it's off to go shopping! Have fun, everyone!

No comments: