Monday, June 27, 2005

happy birthday, junior!

In honor of my sister Mandy's birthday, I'm going to share with you a little of her humor, which I have kept without her permission. Thus, I present to you, The Wit and Wisdom of Mandy:

Via Yahoo conversation:

Mandy : hmm .. the stadium in Providence, RI is the Dunkin' Donuts Center
ViVi: that's sad
Mandy : but tasty!


From an email:

Subject: I'd like to thank the Academy...

I did! I thanked the Academy! LOL

For the front page of the South Tampa News, we're running a feature story on a Oscar Night fundraiser for The Tampa Theatre. I had to call up the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences to ask permssion to use the Oscar statue. And I thanked them when I was done talking to them. LOL!!!

"I'd like to thank all the little people ... Gary Coleman ... the Smurfs ..."


And finally, proof that my sister is indeed, bi-lingual in English and l33t sp33k, I give you her away message on Yahoo:

Mandy 's status is now "I r teh sl33p!".


Now if only she would start her own blog!! Bon anniveraire, kiddo! :)

No comments: