Thursday, January 31, 2008

my new imaginary boyfriend

So y'all may have noticed that I'm finally starting to get into French music, especially since we got the TNT box and I have access to music videos that I can leave on in the background while I'm doing other stuff, which is nice because I cannot get the radio to pick up a signal out here in Tiny Town for love nor money. Occasionally I'll link a song I like to my Myspace page (I've still got a fun song on there y'all should check out) and every once in a while I'll post a video here. But this time, I have fallen, but hard.

I'd like to introduce you to Renan Luce. He is what I guess you could call a folk pop singer. His songs are full of clever lyrics and melodies that stick in your head, and his videos are quirky and clever as well. Oh - and he's easy on the eyes, too. Very easy. Mmm!

This is his first video for "Les Voisines" (which means "The Neighbors"). The first person that can name the movie this video is based from wins a virtual cookie.

No comments: