Wednesday, December 21, 2005

woo christmaszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Today I have:
  • swept/vacuumed/mopped the floor
  • decorated the Christmas tree
  • done laundry (the last of which is still in the dryer)
  • made up the new futon for Dad
  • won the battle of stuffing the new bedspread into the duvet
and I still have to clean the shower. Steph's great contribution to this last bit of cleaning before Dad arrives was to go to the end of the lane to get our Christmas tree, and shove it into our new Christmas tree stand. *sigh* When do I get a vacation again?

You're damn skippy we're eating pizza tonight. I can't be bothered otherwise.

I will be leaving the house at the butt-crack of dawn (if not before, now that I think about it) to head towards Paris to pick up Dad. I suspect that posting will be light through the end of the year, so have a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays (yeah, I said it!*) and have a wonderful New Year's!

*That's a joke for my fellow Americans

No comments: