Monday, January 14, 2008

moaning is the best medicine

Of course you know that the day after I bitched about my foot it started getting better the next day. And here I thought my drama queen days were over! It's not quite perfect but I'm not getting stabbing pains anymore when I stand on it for two minutes, so it's definitely improving. Today I'm going to the grocery and tomorrow I'll try my usual walking route and we'll see where we are after all that.

I sincerely hope tomorrow's walk is good because I've been invited on a very interesting urban adventure this weekend and I really want to go. More to come on that as soon as I know if my foot will be up to the task.

Also, I just have to say that one of the pleasures of living here in winter is walking back home from the boulangerie with a warm baguette in your cold hands. It's the little things, you know.

No comments: