Monday, March 13, 2006

can i get some cheese to go with my whine, please?

It has now been over a week since I slept through the night. I don't think I can take much more of this. I'm so desperate I've even stopped consuming caffeine (the horror!). My dear husband has even bought snoring spray to appease me but the truth is that even a sharp intake of breath is enough to wake me these days. I've tried herbal sleep remedies and sleeping in the guest bed to no avail. Trying to nap during the day is a joke; all I can do is stare at the ceiling. I'd do just about anything for a couple of Tylenol PM right now.

In other news (which clearly crosses the line of "too much information" so feel free to look away now), I've stopped taking The Pill and am now enduring the Worst Period Ever In Recorded History.

I'm going to go beat my head against a wall now.

No comments: