Sunday, July 30, 2006

and we're off

Today Steph and I will celebrate our second wedding anniversary by spending the night at my in-laws' house.

Romantic, huh?

Tomorrow morning, our journey begins with an early train to Paris and will end nearly twenty-four hours later at my father's house. The bags are packed and there's only a few last minutes things to do.

Thanks to everyone for your kind wishes and comments. Things are going to get pretty rough and I'm afraid I may overuse this blog as a place to vent about this new crisis. I am so grateful to have an amazing family on both sides of the ocean and remarkable friends I can turn to, and thanks to the internet, I have your support as well. I can tell you from experience that a kind word can go a long way.

So hang on to your hats kids, we're in for a bumpy ride...

No comments: