Saturday, April 29, 2006

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I am running around like a chicken with it's head cut off these days. Yesterday I spent the morning at the conservatory, we had a great session and I was sorry to leave at lunchtime, but we didn't even break for lunch until 1:00 so I knew I had to scram if I was going to get everything else done. As it was, I didn't get home until after 5:00 where I learned that Steph had been a busy bee all day. He even presented me with a list of all the things he'd done: swept most of the house, put the suitcase in the cellar, trimmed his beard (!!!) made an appointment to have his haircut (!!!!), etc. Don't you know I've been giving him gooey eyes ever since? Definitely one of those "Dammit I'm lucky" moments.

Today I put together the furniture base we bought before I went to the States. I promise I only said the really bad words once or twice. I was going to put together the drawers today too, but after putting in three screws, I said, "screw this, (ha!) I'm plugging in the electric screwdriver and I'll do the rest tomorrow!" and that's just what I did.

I've spent another part of the day gathering addresses and designing invitations. To make a long story short, Steph and I are finally going to have our French wedding reception. Only two years late! I'm sure I'm going to be writing more about that in the not-too-distant future.

And then this, which I first saw here, has me laughing harder than a five year old on a sugar high:



If I replay it one more time I think Steph is going to hurt me.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

PS Firefox really is the best. If you're looking at the page and you're wondering why the sidebar is yucky? It's because it's fine in Firefox and I can't be bothered to fix it for IE. Switch today!

No comments: