When going to the Mairie to obtain information on renewing my carte de sejour (which is the documentation required that says I have the right to live in France, for those not in the know), we
* immediately speak to the clerk, because there is no one waiting in line
* confirm that it is not necessary to go to the Prefecture in Troyes (where there is certainly a line and not very nice clerks)
* get the correct information on what we'll need in the blink of an eye
* receive an offer from the clerk to photocopy our necessary documents for us
* are in and out of the office in less than ten minutes
Why would anyone want to live in a big city?
Post a Comment