Monday, June 30, 2008

one craving satiated

For about two months now I have been dealing with an embarrassing, not to mention impossible craving: Taco Bell bean burritos.

I mean, seriously, of all the things on this earth, I have to crave that??

Of course, Taco Bell does not exist here in good ole France, but this craving was ready to consume me. I was literally dreaming about it.

So my sister did the kindest thing ever performed for any pregnant woman with a craving - under the guise of my birthday present, she mailed me four cans of refried beans and a hefty bag full of Taco Bell mild sauce packets straight from the source. Combined with some finely chopped onion and cheddar on a flour tortilla, I was very pleasantly surprised to find that this is a very reasonable facsimile of the real thing.

craving

Now if only I could curb my craving to eat these all day long...

No comments: