1 Box of Muffin Mix
1 Hot Shower
1 Set of Comfy Clothes
1 Blog (or equally frivolous hobby)
1 Fridge Full of Food
1 Couch (with pillows and blankets, to taste)
Some Loose Change
1. Get up at the usual time (I never could sleep in) and prepare blueberry muffins. Make coffee (because you know the blueberry smell will wake up hubby!) and bliss out in front of tv with coffee and muffins.
2. Take long, hot shower.
3. Don comfortable, "I'm not going anywhere for a while" clothes (ex: yoga pants and oversized shirt with logo from last place of employment).
4. Make a silly list on your blog.
5. Prepare simple, yet tasty lunch (ex: rosbif, or roast beef, if you prefer, stuffed with garlic and herbs, thrown in the oven for 20 minutes. Serve with veggies and hot mustard).
6. Watch one DVD (in our case, the second Harry Potter film, which Steph hasn't yet seen, with English subtitles because I bought it in the States and the only other language available is Spanish)
7. Take loose change and walk down to local pub for a coffee and a game of Rapido (may require a change of clothes).
8. Return to domicile, watch another DVD (the third Harry Potter film, which I found at the local grocery for 10 euros yesterday).
9. Make even simpler dinner (probably leftovers from yesterday)
10. Reward self with (increasingly rare) ice cream.
Stir gently. Let contents settle over period of 12 hours or until bedtime, whichever comes first.