Monday, April 14, 2008

a conversation

Late Sunday morning, at home

Me: Well, you've got one week of vacation left. If there are things you wanted to get done during vacation, we better think about scheduling them in now.

Stéph: Tomorrow we could go see my mother and then go shopping after.

Me: *faints*

...and scene.

Yes, my husband volunteered to go shopping with me. I guess he is capable of getting cabin fever! So, no official menu this week. I've made a preliminary menu but whenever Stéph comes shopping with me, he always finds something he'd like to make instead so I'm sure our menu will be very different by the time we get back.

Also, the evil Mrs B has tagged me for another meme, so I'll attack that when we get back.

Hey, I woke up on the right side of the bed this morning! I hope you were greeted with a nice Monday as well.

No comments: