Monday, April 14, 2008

memelicious

As promised, here's the second meme that evil Mrs B is forcing me to do under penalty of death:

Two names you go by:
1. Vivi, which is not my real name, but I like way better than my real first name's natural nickname, which I always secretly hated, but never had the courage to tell people that. Whew!
2. My real name. Yeah, right, not tellin'. (No, it's not Vivien.)

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. my blue and red flannel house jacket. Very cozy.
2. Track pants. Yes, I changed when I got home!

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. knit
2. run around Paris like I own the place

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. For the next two weeks to pass smoothly and quickly (but still taking some time to have fun as well!)
2. For the dollar to climb back out of the toilet

Two favorite pets you have had or have now?
1. Calliope, my cat. She was a good one and I miss her very much.
2. Nosferatu, my blood red fighter beta fish from college. He didn't last very long, but fish are awesomely easy to care for. Oooh, maybe we should get a fish...

Two people who will fill this out:
1. Oh, no you don't.
2. Apparently, memes come here to die.

Two things you ate last night:
1. tuna fish sandwich
2. a salad with homemade mustard vinaigrette

Two things you ate today:
1. Lentils and pork chops at the in-laws'
2. vanilla yogurt and biscuits for a snack

Two people you last talked to:
1. Stéph
2. My MIL

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. trying a new recipe
2. cleaning something, surely

Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas - I'm glad we don't have the same problems with it in France than in the States (saying "Happy Holidays" means you're a godless heathen!! WTF?!)
2. Halloween - Though I do miss all the fun of Halloween in the States

Two favorite vacations:
1. Chamonix, Christmas 2003 - my first vacation with Stéph (awww!)
2. NYC, Summer 1997 - Les Miz, MoMA, Chelsea, amazing food, good times

Two Favorite Drinks:
1. alcoholic - whiskey sour
2. non-alcoholic - a well made smoothie (which can now be found in Paris! hooray!)

Birthday:
May 23 - it's coming! Hooray! Party time, people!

So, as I said before, memes come here to die. If you'd like to swoop this one up, please let me know you've done it and I'll link you here!

Update: Gillian's gone and done it!
Another sucker reader has done it! Thanks, laanba!

No comments: