Thursday, May 12, 2005

the call i've been dreading

I've been asked to come home as soon as possible. I hopefully will be home by Saturday night.

Please let me take this opportunity to thank everyone for your lovely comments and outstanding support. You have truly lifted me up when I really needed it. Thank you so much for sticking it out with me.

I don't know how much blogging I can do between now and whenever I leave, and certainly when I'm actually there, but I will update as I can.

Update: Friday morning
I went to choir rehearsal last night, partly so I could tell the director what's going on, and partly because it honestly hadn't hit me yet. The rehearsal (sectional really) was fine, and then I explained to the director the situation. And then my sister-in-law walked in and I had to drag her outside so I didn't fall apart in front of a bunch of people. I've been all over the place ever since.

The tickets have been purchased; my journey starts tomorrow morning at 8:30 at the train station and will last until 7:30pm EST (Actually later than that because then we'll have to drive for a couple of hours after I arrive). Must run errands and start to pack. Most likely will write again on the other side of the ocean.

No comments: