Thursday, June 22, 2006

annoyed

Of course I'm annoyed, I've just come from the post office! This time I asked Clueless Lady for ten stamps, and she asked me for which country.

I mean, honestly.

We got the bank card today, so that particular drama is over. Tonight I'm going to a dress rehersal for the choir concerts which are happening next week, one on Tuesday night and one on Friday. Really looking forward to those. If you'd like to come, drop me an email or let me know in the comments and I'll email you the particulars.

Now I'm heading downstairs to watch the USA play against Ghana in the World Cup. I think we need to win by at least four goals to continue. I'm not holding my breath.

Update: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO They're showing the Italy/Czech Republic match instead of the USA/Ghana match!! Now I'm really annoyed!!

No comments: