Monday, February 05, 2007

travel plans

Yes, friends, the next few weeks I shall be On The Go! First up, as I mentioned before, I'm going to Paris on Wednesday for a couple of days for some much needed girlie time. Then, thanks to the fact that we have a buyer for Dad's house (after only four months on the market! Ha ha ha ha HA!) and I need to be a part of the estate sale, go through my parent's possessions one more time and take the opportunity to be there to sign the closing papers, I am getting on a big jet plane next Tuesday and will be in the States for right at three weeks. God willin' and the creek don't rise, this will be my last extended holiday (which is hardly a holiday) without my husband, because that part of it just sucks. This will also most likely be my last visit for a good long while, so I want to visit with as many friends as I can. If all goes according to plan, I may even get on a smaller plane to go visit with my oldest friend in the world, whom I haven't seen in TEN FREAKING YEARS. I reeeeeeeeally want to make that one happen!

In other news, I am just pleased as punch that I received a package from Amazon.co.uk this morning - the Eddie Izzard box set! Thank you, Amazon, for putting this set at half price so I could have my favorite comedian in all his glory!! Now I just have to pace myself, because if I watch all six DVDs back to back, my torso will explode from laughing too hard.

No comments: