Monday, February 26, 2007

vivi lives 2: electric boogaloo

Oh man, I'm exhausted. The good news is that everything is going ahead of schedule!! Don't worry, there's still time to everything to go haywire...

The sale went on without a hitch, seriously exceeding expectations. Everything that wasn't bolted down was either sold off or picked up by Habitat for Humanity just this morning. I've got a room or two to vaccum still and we are outta there! I'll finally have a little downtime before we close on the house Wednesday afternoon.

I'd better recover quick, because I've just booked my ticket to BOSTON for Thursday! I cannot wait but I can't really express it because I'm so tired. Believe me, I'm jumping up and down on the inside.

I'd better get off of here as I've only got seven minutes left before I'm ejected from the library computer, so y'all take care and I'll catch up again with you soon!

No comments: