Tuesday, September 23, 2008

he has no idea

Last week this little drawing made its way home in one of Stéph's pockets:

pour maitre

"Aw, one of your students has a crush on you!"

"Eh? Oh no, I don't think so..."

"Stéph, don't you know by now that horses, in little girl language, mean love?"

Am I right or am I right?

This is not the first time Stéph has had to deal with little girl crushes in school. We have two drawings up on our fridge from when Stéph took over the "études" (after school assistance run by teachers for an hour) for first grade. He also told me that one of the girls in his class last year was lobbying for him to fall and love with and marry her divorced mother.

Personally, I can't say I blame them. If he were my fourth grade teacher, I'd be crushing pretty hard, too.

No comments: