Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dear French person driving in the parking lot,

Look, I know you're a busy guy. Just because we live in a Tiny Town doesn't mean we're not movers and shakers with people to see and places to go. But dude (for you are usually a guy), it is not necessary to fly through the parking lot at 70/kph. I promise you, your stinky cheese will be there when you get in the store.

Also, stop honking at me for having the audacity to reverse slowly out of my parking space right when you're trying to go by. I can't help it because I can't see you. If seeing a car slowly backing up doesn't slow you down, it's a wonder we haven't seen more kids getting creamed in the parking lot.

I wish I could say I only see you in Tiny Town, but, alas, you have appeared in every single damned parking lot I've ever had the displeasure of dodging you in while in this country.

Finally, if you hit my car while my kid is in it, I will CUT you.

Love,

Vivi.

No comments: