Wednesday, May 24, 2006

i told you it was going away

Thank you all for that little ego boost yesterday, but I had to take the photo down because this is supposed to be anonymous and Steph would kick my ass if he knew I pulled that little stunt. So, back to complete obscurity for me (as if this blog weren't already completely obscure)!

Anyway, thank you all for your birthday wishes and emails and phone calls and such. I spent most of the day sprawled out playing my computer game. It was glorious. I nearly gained a level (sorry, nerdspeak)!

Today I'm going to Troyes to buy the last bits for my Sooper-Secret Cross Stitch Project and to pick up a few odds and ends, and then I'll come home and work on my birthday present from Steph (yes, I know, pics to come, I'm forever saying that). It looks beautiful outside but it's freakishly cool today, still a good day for wandering around!

No comments: