Saturday, December 18, 2004

code blue

I think I jinxed Steph's computer with my last post. Last night it went into a coma. We had to take it to the computer hospital this morning, and it will most likely be next week before it comes home. In the meantime, we'll have to share mine. For two computer geeks, this is torture. We may have to come up with a schedule. Steph suggested his ten hours to my one, and I suggested I get it during daylight hours and he can have it for the rest. Hopefully, this is as close as we'll ever get to sharing custody.

My new photoblog is almost ready to go live! James is the mastermind that put it all together, and is a damn fine photographer himself. Clicky on his name and go look for yourself! In the meantime, I hope to go live sometime this weekend, just got a couple of things to clean up. Look for a post soon.

We found a fantastic tree for only 9€ and it's standing up in the corner waiting for me to put lights on it. Of course I'll post a picture when it's done.

Well, my time online is almost up.... I'll be back to check emails and such the next time I can lure my husband away from the computer!

No comments: