Tuesday, December 21, 2004

the more things change.....

....the more things change. I have to continually remind myself of that. We looked all over town, but found no trace of the "special" ornaments I was looking for. Not even anything with the year on it. It left me frustrated, as you can find them in any store you wander into back home. Still determined to make a tradition out of nothing, we found an appropriate ornament that I'm going to personalize. It may end up looking like crap, but by god I will have this!

We paid a quick visit to Steph's computer in ICU yesterday. It does look dire; it seems the original memory card has died. In the meantime, we're anxiously waiting for a call from the doctor technician.

Otherwise, the holidays are steadily moving along. All but the last two or three presents have been bought and wrapped. We're hosting tarot tonight, and Steph is in the kitchen whipping up a little dessert. God knows I love a man who knows his way around a kitchen!

No comments: