Tuesday, March 14, 2006

i'm awake!

Hooray! Just a quick note before I dash down the street to buy a baguette before making lunch...

But yes! I'm awake! Yesterday I took a three-hour nap on the couch while Steph killed elves and vampires and then very nearly slept through the night in the guest bed, only getting up once to visit the bathroom and then again to listen to the dulcet tones of my dear husband sawing logs in the next room.

Why why why is it that I can sleep peacefully for three hours while Steph curses at the computer as it makes all kinds of noise only three feet away from me, but if he even thinks about starting to snore in the middle of the night, I'm up like a shot?

Anyway, I'm much better, I've even tided up the upstairs already today. I might even go for a walk this afternoon - it's absolutely gorgeous here today!

No comments: