Wednesday, March 01, 2006

This is where the witty title goes


March 1st
Originally uploaded by vivienfrance.
So it's March! That means Spring is coming, right? Not by the looks of things. This is what I saw as I peeked out the window this morning. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I'm ready for some warmer temperatures! (As always, clicking on the pic will whisk you away to my flickr photos.)

Anyway, here's a few tidbits of things going on 'round here:

*The very first Carnival of France has begun at the France for Visitors page at about.com. If you can't get enough of francophile news, head on over. As an extra bonus, this first Carnival features super-cool kat fraise, who recently shared her photos and thoughts of the Carnival in Nice.

*The first big steps of taking over the world starting my own business have arrived - I purchased the Pro edition of Office 2003 at such a low, low price that I am very relieved that it made to my mailbox. I'll be saving whatever documents I have in my existing Office programs to disk and deleting the progams before installing the new software tomorrow. Then we'll see exactly how screwed I am!

I'm sure I had more tidbits when I started. *sigh* If I think of them, I'll update. Meanwhile, I've got a Mexican Chicken soup to make (mmmmmm spicy). Enjoy your Wednesday!

No comments: