Friday, September 08, 2006

party time, excellent

I'm running away to the big city (of light) for the weekend. I have to confess that I nearly cancelled because it seems Dad's not doing very well, but sitting home staring at the phone (or, more realistically, my inbox) isn't doing much for my stress levels, so I think a weekend with the girls may be a nice break from stressing out all the time. Plus I'll be home on Sunday in time for me regular weekly phone call. It's frustrating that I have to talk myself into going away for a weekend. Well, my sister will have the phone numbers of my gracious host, so with that kind of safety net, maybe I can put my mind at ease for a couple of days.

The weather has finally cooled off considerably so I'm really looking forward to getting out in this delicious fall weather. Have a good weekend, everyone!

No comments: