Monday, January 15, 2007

more addictive than crack

Like many folks, I dismissed Myspace as a teenage fantasy-land and barely gave it a second thought. Then, not too long ago, I was googling names of friends I knew long ago (like you do) and landed on a high school friend's Myspace page. Then I looked around and saw that I found a few others hanging out there.

Well, I did the only thing I could do - create my own page. And here it is. Today I've lost the whole morning to looking at friends' pages - this crap is more addictive than crack! I've got to tear myself away from the computer before I get sucked in again.

If you've been sucked in too, send me an add, but you may want to drop me a line as well, as I'm in the habit of turning down requests of people I don't know (I'm wacky like that).

Right, I've got to step away from the keyboard... slowly... slowly...

No comments: