Wednesday, March 07, 2007

and now back to our regularly scheduled program

Yes, I'm back home! The last few days have been an absolute whirlwind. Boston was great, but thanks to a nasty bout of food poisoning (it's gonna be a long while before I can look a plate of Chinese food in the face again), we didn't get to do as much as we had hoped, but catching up with my oldest friend in the world was totally worth it all. Then it was back to North Carolina for packing and tying up loose ends, and here I am, jet lagged but happily reunited with Steph.

Over the next few days, I'll be unpacking and sharing with you some of the goodies I brought back - this time comfort foods had to be set aside to make room for more important things, like tons of photographs to be scanned and organized, plus a few other surprises. Then there's making the rounds to say hello to the inlaws, checking in on all the blog action I've been missing and getting the house back into order. I've definitely got a full plate! Best of all, for the first time, I really feel like I've come home.

No comments: