Tuesday, March 13, 2007

stuck in to scanning


Dad's 30th birthday
Originally uploaded by vivi en france.
Man, this is going to take ages, but at least it's fun work. I'm working on scanning the photos I brought back in my suitcase. It's been two hours and I've only scanned about two and a half pages of pictures! I love looking at photos of my parents when they were newlyweds, plus I've found a few photos that were hidden behind others that I've never seen before. Anyway, I'll be sharing some of my favorites on my flickr feed, if you're interested in the fashions of the early 1970's.

In other news, I learned today that, contrary to what my grandmother says, honey does, in fact, go bad. Yesterday I finally saw strawberries at the grocery, so I picked up some oatmeal as well so I could make my favorite breakfast. Unfortunately, I realized too late that oatmeal with strawberries with crusty old honey that I've had since last Spring only makes a big bowl of nasty goo. I'll run out later to restock my honey supply so I can try again tomorrow.

No comments: