Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

Well hello there! I hope you all are having a wonderful Easter with more chocolate eggs than you know what to do with! I was going to show you a picture of the chocolate Barbapapa that Steph surprised me with yesterday, but the batteries in my camera died and you wouldn't expect me to wait until they recharged before nibbling on chocolate, would you? I didn't think so. Steph will get his traditional chocolate bunny tomorrow when we go to his parents' for lunch.

The last two days have been filled with traveling and sightseeing and visiting with friends from waaaaay out of town. I've got tons of photos to upload but today is more for catching up in the blog universe and slinging around knitting needles. I should have some photo goodness up for you tomorrow afternoon sometime. Until then, have a nice holiday!

No comments: