Monday, February 11, 2008

Tricot du coeur: only seven weeks left!

Just a friendly reminder for those that are participating in Tricot du coeur that we have seven weeks to finish up our blankets and get them sent in. Yes, I said "we" because I haven't finished mine yet! In the beginning I thought "seven months? I have tons of time," so I worked on it a little here and there between other projects. Now that we're getting closer to the end I'm paying much more attention to my project! Here's the latest mitered square I've done:

i think i've got this seaming thing down

This is the best seaming I've done so far. One of the seams on another square looks so bad (especially next to this one!) that I think I'm going to rip it out and do it again. I have two more miters to make, which I hope to have done by the end of the month, and then I just have to decide on the border. I could get it done sooner, but I'm still working on other little projects at the same time. I did try working non-stop on miters and I found that I stopped paying attention to what I was doing and ended up having to frog a whole corner, so I learned my lesson!

No comments: