Friday, January 28, 2005

just my luck

I'm sick again. Stuffy nose, sore throat, yadda yadda yadda. Except I have to sing tomorrow and Sunday night. I swear it never fails. Steph is on his way to the pharmacie for me, so hopefully I can knock this out quick. I'd give anything for a bottle of NyQuil right about now.

Speaking of Steph, he so completely grossed me out last night. He's been suffering from tooth problems - in fact, he's been seeing the dentist every week for months now. Instead of the dentist setting aside a couple of hours to completely rework teeth, she sees him about a half hour at a time. The most amazing thing is, insurance covered 100% of all the work done so far. Absolutely amazing to me! But last night, he decided to do a little surgery on his own. One of his teeth had broken again, so he ripped the offending piece out of his gums and showed it to me, in all its bloody glory. He feels better but I've got the heebie-jeebies.

Meanwhile, it seems the Blog Exchange is off and running to a fine start. If I counted well, nine different countries are already represented. This is gonna be fun!

No comments: