Tuesday, January 25, 2005

this is not a real post



Today it's a lovely 59F degrees. In my apartment. Seriously, my fingertips are turning blue. It seems the proprietors either have the radiators set way too high when it's warm and way too low when it's actually cold. I am really not looking forward to walking across town this afternoon to pick up the kids I babysit.

There is something brewing that will appear on this blog very soon I think that will be very cool and will involve audience participation and will be a cooridinated effort with another blogger and I am really excited about it. That being said, can someone explain to me how to do the "hide the post" thingie so it doesn't take up too much space? I tend to ramble on anyway, so this might be a handy tool for me to use.

No comments: