Saturday, January 01, 2005

we all made it in one piece

Happy New Year everybody! I'm happy to report that we made it back from Paris all in one piece, although it was nearly twenty-four hours after Steph and I started out, so we're still a little pooped. Squishy will be with us until Monday, when she goes to visit friends in the countryside, so I probably won't post too much until next week, but I have tons of stuff to share with you - we managed to do quite a lot in one day (my aching hips and knees and back can you tell all about that) and I took a lot of pictures, which I have to go through and make ready to add to the photoblog.

I also found out this morning (er, it's not exactly morning, is it?) that I've been named a finalist for Best New Blog over at the Best of Blog Awards! Again, I want to thank those of you that nominated me, and to the jury for choosing my little outpost on the interweb. If you would like to check out some really cool blogs, or even throw my name in the ballot box (voting begins today), please follow the links.

I hope everyone has a nice, relaxing New Year's Day, and I'll be catching up with posting and emailing very soon!

No comments: