Tuesday, March 22, 2005

back among the living

Well. Just.

In fact, I am feeling a lot better today (although it's turned into more of a stomach/digestive ailment, but I'll spare you the details). And I'm hungry. I've barely eaten at all the last few days, so food is definately not safe around here today. Actually, I was kind of hoping my appetite wouldn't return for, oh, maybe a week or so, since I could certainly stand to lose a couple many kilos. But for now I'm drinking lots of Water! and eating lots of Fruit! so maybe I can stay on the right path for a change. I got away from Fast Food Hell only to land in Boulangerie Purgatory. I can't win, I tell ya!

I would like to write more, but my computer is situated next to the radiator, which has not yet been turned off. I am quite warm (understatement of the decade), despite the fact that all the windows are open. I need to do laundry anyway, which will make sitting in here unbearable. If you need me, I'll be sitting in the front room, catching up on French homework, which I haven't done since I've been in a drug-induced coma, which is another reason I won't be going to class today. (You wouldn't want me to spread my germs around, would you?)

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go find something to eat that both my digestive tract and I can agree on.

No comments: