Monday, March 07, 2005

a very special episode

The following was written by Flavia, who lives in Australia. She doesn't have a blog but wanted to publically thank her GISBE secret partner. If you don't have a blog, but would like to do the same, please be sure to let me or Tracey know!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Isn't everything I got wonderful?? Thaks for letting me put this on your
blog, so Erika can get a big Thank you!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thanks so much to Erica for my wonderful GIBSE package, including lots of traditional Green Chilli stuff from Santa Fe, New Mexico.. I'm game to try it soon!! Postcards, a cool fridge magnet...decorative tiles and my favourite..chilli shaped candles (almost tricked my sister into saying they're real chillis and dared to have a bite!heh)

Thanks Erika!

Xx Flavia

No comments: