Tuesday, March 01, 2005

blah

Today is the first day in months that is all mine. No babysitting, no rehearsals, no pressing errands. I spent most of the day puttering around the house, doing things that have been sorely neglected: repotting a plant, scrubbing down the living room and kitchen, fun stuff like that.

I have several things I really should do this afternoon, like French homework, or ironing, or writing my blog follow-up on funky French housekeeping. Problem is, I'm suffering a severe case of the blahs. You won't know this by reading, but this has taken ages to write, because I keep staring out into space. I'm fighting the urge to chuck it all in and climb back into bed, or even worse, walk down to the boulangerie for a sweet treat (which I do not need). I don't know if it's my new perscription, or if I'm just hormonal (sorry boys, it's a fact o' life) or what.

Ugh. I'm gonna go stare at another wall. For change of pace, you know.

No comments: