Monday, March 14, 2005

my gisbe package!

When I arrived home on Saturday, there was a box waiting for me on the dining table. It was my package from Katie at Coffee Table Declarations who was my "Secret Santa" in the Great International Secret Blog Exchange!

And my girl Katie Hooked. Me. Up.

Click "tell me more" to continue!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

POPCORN!!!!!

*ahem*

Katie very very kindly sent me some popcorn (wheeeeeee!), a bag of Doritos (we have them here but I'm sorry, they do not taste the same), some chocolate chips (I thought it might be fun to try to make some cookies but I am really struggling not to open the bags and eat them now!), and a Rolling Stone magazine! Hooray! She also sent me some fun stuff from Boston, including the t-shirt (go Sox?) and a snow globe of Boston, which Steph could not put down. I've never been to Boston, but it's on my list of places to visit, especially since my oldest friend in the world lives there.

So, thank you so much Katie!

No comments: